We are looking for our own Influencer (Manager)
So here’s the thing, let’s work together…
Those Awesome Guys is looking for a full-time, fully-paid, Community and Influencer Manager to join their team in Bucharest, Romania. Their main responsibilities would include getting to know and helping to grow the communities around TAG games, while also bridging the gap between us and a variety of people that make awesome things we and thousands of others like to watch. They would also lay the groundwork for a weekly livestream series.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable working with live and pre-recorded video, have the natural ability to keep the spaghetti in their pockets while on-camera and prove to us there’s more to community building than Fellow Kids memes.
In 2016 we launched a game called Move or Die, which contrary to our parents beliefs, gave us the possibility to leave their basements and move into brand new ones of our own. It even allowed us to stick some fingers in the publishing pie with the release of Monster Prom in 2018 and after looking for better candy-related metaphors, we decided to up our game and expand.
Our immediate plans for the future include more Publishing, more Development and better hiring ads, almost all of which will require a community and influencer manager to work the scenes both on and off camera.
- Develop a new, regular livestream format focusing on Those Awesome Guys as well as games we make and publish
- Plan and execute content creator outreach, communicate with them regularly and keep up the connections
- Work closely with the deep learning AI’s from the marketing team to find new approaches when interacting with the community
- Be proactively involved with folks who like us on Steam forums, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, T̶i̶n̶d̶e̶r̶, make them laugh, cry and plan fun activities
- Experience creating and producing livestreams and videos
- Non brick-like personality on-camera
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (aka be older than 5)
- Proactive; must be able to work independently and autonomously, just like the robots that will replace you
- Proficient in Streaming Software, Google Suite, Discord, Dropbox, Trello, Asana and Steam
- Must be local to Bucharest, Romania
- Familiarity with the content creator space (YouTube, Twitch, Other)
- Experience managing a gaming community
- Play games? … maybe
- Experience within the content creator space as a broadcaster, host or video creator
- Strong pre-existing relationships within the content creator community
- Ability to travel to support community events and trade show booths
- Knows more than just scrolling on Reddit, Imgur and other places where people hang
- Free Snacks & Beverages, sometimes, almost never though
- Get to work with a small team where you can influence things directly?
- Theoretical work hours; we care more about your work than the time you clock
- Make your own schedule – excluding days when we actually have a schedule
- Always have a selection of things to work on, rather than only one task
How to Apply
We don’t judge based on diplomas, so if you want to catch our attention, show us what you did/what you can do!
Please send us an e-mail containing your resume and any other info that might woo us at email@example.com (yes it’s a real email address)