We’re searching high, low and everywhere in-between for someone to join our marketing team as a senior manager to work on both current and future Those Awesome Guys publishing projects!
Who we be
- Work with the publishing and marketing teams, as well as other external partners and developers on creating marketing strategies for current and future projects
- Conduct marketing research and convert said research into new big brain strategies and tactics
- Conduct brainstorming sessions and manage the creation of promotional assets creation, portfolio strategy, social media, community strategy, and branding of both TAG and its separate individual games & projects
- Actively keep track of marketing budget spending for both creative and outreach/PR purposes
- 3+ years of experience working in the video games industry, preferably within publishing, or a creative agency
- 1+ years of leading a creative team (no matter the size) on creative projects
- Ability to work remotely, with an international team located across multiple timezones. Work hours are flexible, but the team generally works around an EU (CET+1) schedule
- Deep interest and knowledge for past, present and future trends within the video games industry
- Ability to develop and nurture creative ideas from data-driven research
- Creative mindset and an eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to haves
- Worked on at least one fully launched title within the last 5 years
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and/or other similar products
- Personal interest in indie games, no matter the genre
How to Apply
We don’t judge based on diplomas, so if you want to catch our attention, show us what you already did within the games industry!
Send us an e-mail with any info that you think might woo us to our Communications Director Vlad Calu over at vlad(at)thoseawesomeguys.com.
Good luck! Keep being awesome!