We’re looking for a Community Developer!
Help us random person on the internet, you’re our only hope!
We’re once again searching high and low for someone willing to take on another full-time, fully remote, fully-paid (in human currency), Community Developer contractor position and join the Those Awesome Guys ranks.
Their main responsibilities would include getting acquainted with all the communities built around the games published by Those Awesome Guys and, in due time, helping them grow and expand to other potential platforms.
Who we be
… aaaaaand POST
- Work alongside the Senior Marketing manager and the rest of the Community/Social team in order to create the most appropriate strategies specifically tailored towards each of our titles
- Cooperate with the Creative Marketing team in order to brainstorm and develop fun and engaging ideas for our projects
- Research new ways of better interacting with our fans and followers
- Keep our already established communities engaged by responding to comments and queries on all social media profiles within the Those Awesome Guys ecosystem
- Build, maintain and entertain relations with content creators and their communities
- Maintain and moderate our Discord servers
- A passion for talking, networking and socializing (there’s gonna be a lot of human interaction in this, so you better be ready)
- Past experience dealing with communities in the games industry – you’ve worked on at least 1 title, no matter the size (It can even be an unofficial mod, fan game or whatever other weird mixed media project people work on these days)
- Past experience in community building (Yes, volunteer work does count, as long as it is relevant to what we do)
- Proficient understanding of how to interact with communities on general social media platforms (Especially Discord, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Tumblr, etc)
- Proficient understanding or willingness to learn how to interact with communities on special social content platforms & forums (TikTok, Steam Forums, Reddit, Imgur, etc)
- Familiarity and understanding of video game industry content creators, their work and communities (especially Twitch and Youtube)
How to Apply
We don’t judge based on diplomas, so if you want to catch our attention, show us what you did/what you can do! Send us an e-mail with any info that you think might woo us at firstname.lastname@example.org (yes it’s a real email address & no, we actually have a human being in charge of HR).
Good luck! Keep being awesome!