Looking for a Motion Graphic Designer
What is life, if not a series of moments stitched together hap-hazzardly and broadcasted in high-definition for all the world to see and laugh at? Ah, yes. We’re looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join the Art & Socials Department over at Those Awesome Guys!
Who we be
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (short-form videos, social media, websites, trailer end cards, livestream assets, etc)
- Ability to create a design plan, concept and layout for different types of motion graphic design projects
- Work with the art & marketing team in order to understand project scopes and objectives
- Ability to edit raw video footage and to add VFX and other elements of motion graphics
- Pro-active research and analysis interest in design best practices and techniques in order to further develop motion graphics skills
- Ensure compliance with brand guidelines for all projects
- 1+ years of working as a Motion Graphic Designer on projects within a creative industry
- Sharable portfolio or samples of prior work
- Ability to work remotely, with an international team located across multiple timezones. Work hours are flexible, but the team generally works around an EU (CET+1) schedule
- Strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro and/or similar tools
- Keen eye for design and aesthetics
- Passion for indie games and social media, as well as a keen interest in working in the video game industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
We don’t judge based on diplomas, so if you want to catch our attention, show us what you can do/did for the indie games industry.
Send us an e-mail with any info or materials that you think might woo us at welackahrdepartment(at)thoseawesomeguys.com (yes it’s a real email address & no, we actually have a human being in charge of HR)
!!! Please use the following e-mail subject: [Full Name] Motion Graphic Designer Application
Good luck! Keep being awesome!