So here’s the thing, let’s work together…
We’re looking for someone who can tell a story through video editing as well as operate a camera and create a narrative out of everyday life moments. The goal is to create a “behind the scenes” weekly series of what’s happening in the office of a game development/publishing studio.
Just google “Those Awesome Guys”… also look up “Corridor Crew”, the style of videos that we’re looking to make are based on that format.
- Advanced Premiere, After Effects & Photoshop skills
- Insanely clean folder and naming structure
- Ability to sing the alphabet backwards within 8.2 seconds
- Spot: Master of video (both directing and editing)
- Type: Full-Time
- Location: Bucharest Romania
- Duration: Indefinite (we exchange meal tickets for your soul)
- Payment: Starting at 1500€
How to Apply
- Follow these steps religiously
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Title “Video Editor Position | [Your Name]”
- Contents: A single link to a video representing your skills (or a playlist of your best videos)
- If we like your videos, a series of tests will follow consisting in both filming and editing
So many of you might be wondering what we’ve got up our sleeves for the immediate future. While the entire team has been busy polishing up the tons of game modes, characters and other shenanigans bound to be released in the upcoming Winter updates, there were certain moments when we decided we might also need to take a step and look through some of the features that have been part of the game for almost 2 years since release.
This is the fifth entry in our short series of whimsical interviews with current team members of Those Awesome Guys.
Our fifth interview tackles our code artist and russian e-doggo, Alexey.
If you missed our previous interview, Maarten gave some great code cooking tips in our last interview. Read more…
Nick’s at it again with pumping out Devlogs. This time, instead of a content update or Q&A session, Nick decided to read some reviews on the Move or Die Steam Page. No surprises there then.
Have a look:
This is the fourth entry in our short series of whimsical interviews with current team members of Those Awesome Guys.
Our fourth interview features 5 star rated software Chef, Maarten.
If you missed our previous interview, Josh pushed some real story buttons last time around. Read more…
Nick’s been getting ready for his close-up for a few months now and has started putting up Devlogs about Move or Die again. The first short episode covers the fix for one of the most reported bugs in the game, as well as Nick’s general thoughts on moving forward with bug-fixing and content creation for Move or Die.
Check it out, it’ll take you less than a poop’s time.
This is the third entry in our short series of whimsical interviews with current team members of Those Awesome Guys.
Our third interview brings up Josh, resident computer-whisperer, to the mic.
If you missed our previous interview, Stevie summed up a 3D artist’s life pretty well. Read more…